Book Review: The Flip Flop CEO
Today I sat down and read a book. Yes an entire book. Crazy? Maybe a little bit. I don't often take the time to read an entire book in one day. Especially one that I just received in the mail today! But, this time, I just couldn't resist. I purchased the book The Flip Flop CEO recently on the recommendation of Monica Gray and I couldn't be happier with the decision! Here's a little sneak peak in to what the book is about…
The Flip Flop CEO from Melissa Linden on Vimeo.
So, now to the part where I review this book. I would give The Flip Flop CEO an A+. I have decided to give the top 10 reasons I loved this book in no particular order.
1. This book explains in a very clear and easy to understand way what network marketing is and why it is a legitimate business model.
2. This book addresses the negative stigma in regards to network marketing head on. Can you say Pyramid scheme anyone?
3. This book helps you realize if you hate your job or just need more financial securtiy their may be other alternatives out there.
4. This book is not an advertisement for a specific network marketing company. As a matter of fact, no where in the entire book do they even mention what company they are a part of.
5. This book shows that anyone, no matter what age they may be, could be successful in this industry.
6. This book gives SEVERAL real life examples from people who have made a career out of network marketing and how their lives have been changed because of it.
7. This book expresses 10 great reasons why network marketing has opportunities you may never have thought of.
8. This book is filled with several facts to support the information they present.
9. This book looks at the top 10 reasons why people think they aren't cut out for network marketing and shows how they may just be wrong!
10. This book gives GREAT recommendations for further personal development through websites, books and audios.
There you have it. I am officially a Flip Flop CEO fan! I can't wait until I can say I am a full time Flip Flop CEO myself. For now, however, I can say I am working my way towards it. How about you? Where are you heading?