Apps That Keep Me on Track
As a busy working mom I sometimes don't know what I would do without my smart phone! My first smart phone was a Blackberry. Man did I think I was cool with that! Then I moved on to others and my most recent smart phone addiction has been my Samsung Mesmerize. Yes, I know it isn't the widely loved Iphone, but my provider doesn't carry apple so I will go with what I have access to! I can say I have honestly LOVED my Mesmerize. Since I have an itouch I have an idea of what a iphone would be like. Although the apps aren't identical there are many that are very similar. Regardless of your smart phone preference there are a few apps I thought were worth sharing. Without these apps my life (personal, business etc.) would seriously be in shambles! I don't know how we functioned before phones! So here they are, my top 5 smart phone apps I can't live without!
1. To do lists: Easy Note or Taskos. I love these apps equally so I refuse to choose. They are both great for organizing your to do's for both personal and business. Each have a way to set reminders as well. The only difference really isn't in function, but rather lay out. You can't go wrong with either of them!
2. Calorie Counter by FatSecret. This is my weapon against over eating. I am able to use this app to track my meals, snacks and beverages at all times. It even allows me to scan bar codes to enter the nutritional information. What more could a girl ask for?!
3. Hootsuite. This app allows me to keep up with my social media needs (Facebook & Twitter). I can post to whatever social media venue I want (and even simultaneously) which is great for my fitness business. It also allows me to make lists for search columns. This keeps me more focused as well!
4. Audible. This app is great for my personal development needs! I can access any of the audio books in my audio library and listen to them on my phone! This is perfect for listening to things on my lunch break or even in the car.
5. Evernote. Think of evernote as my word documents on the go. I love using evernote to take notes at a conference or even make longer, more in depth to do lists. I have also used it for my goal setting. With the Evernote app all of these documents are at my finger tips, literally!
What are your go to apps on your smart phone? Am I missing out on some great ones? I'd love to hear in the comment section below!